- Panasonic NCR18650GA 3.6V 3300mAh$36.95 inc. GSTThese are Genuine Panasonic Batteries - they are green in colour and may be without any branding (depending on the supply at the time) - 3300mAH Capacity Batteries (NCR18650GA) These are sourced from a medical supplier based in New Zealand. Nominal Capacity: 3300mAh Nominal Voltage: 3.6V Max continuous discharge: 10A Price is for one (1) battery!
- PARD 007S Clip-On Scope$689.00 – $825.00 inc. GSTNew 2021 Model The PARD NV007S attaches to the back of your existing Day Scope so it's easy to move between Rifles and the Zero is Retained. Typical Range with the inbuilt IR - 850nm: 400m + and 940nm: 350-400m.
Spare 45mm adapter and battery included.Choose carefully when deciding wavelength, if you need a brief explanation you can read/watch this article. Unboxing and Setup video here. DO NOT attempt to charge the battery inside the device. Please read the manual... You can order our recommended Genuine and SAFE battery charger here. Genuine Quality Spare batteries here. *** Please select the Wavelength you want in the Option-Window below to see current stock levels ***
- PARD NV007S Spare Clip on Collars/Adapters$50.00 inc. GST
PARD NV007S Clip on Collars/Adapters
(Please note: Not compatible with the new NV007SP-LRF or older NV007A Model)Your PARD 007S already comes with 1 x 45mm Collar/Adaptor. You can purchase extra collars which are available in either a 45mm or 48mm size. The inserts are of following thickness: Insert 1: 0.8mm, Insert 2: 1.6mm and Insert 3: 2.35mm. These are extra collars/adaptors as it's handy to have more than one. You can leave the collar/adaptor on the scope – it doesn't interfere with the scope during day use – then it just takes a couple of seconds to clip the NV scope on and you are ready to shoot at night... *** Please select the Size you want in the Option-Window below to see current stock levels ***
- XTAR MC2 Plus Charger$34.95 inc. GSTMini but Mighty • Real 1Ax2 fast charging. • Automatically chooses the most suitable charging current (0.5A/1A) for batteries to maximize battery life. • A display shows charging current and charging status. • Charge anywhere anytime with Micro USB charging port. • Recommended 5V/2.1 power source or above to maximise efficiency. https://youtu.be/hduz-8WpAa0
- PARD DS35-Series LRF Rifle Scope$1,580.00 inc. GSTThe PARD DS35-Series LRF Rifle Scope w/built in Ballistic Calculator is the World First Centre Reticle Position Tube Design - use any 30mm rings - no picatinny rail required, limited stock now available for immediate delivery. DO NOT attempt to charge the battery inside the device. Please read the manual… You can order our recommended Genuine and SAFE battery charger here. Genuine Quality Spare batteries here. Why we like it – “Performance and Price!”, simple to use and very effective.
*** Please watch the "EDGE of THE OUTBACK" YouTube Video at the bottom of the page ***
- PARD NV008 S/-LRF Rifle Scope
*** DISCONTINUED ***Range 350m+ with inbuilt 850nm IR source, more with an optional external IR if required. Dedicated Scope, with optional Laser Rangefinder (LRF) and PARD's new Integrated Ballistic Calculator. DO NOT attempt to charge the battery inside the device. Please read the manual… You can order our recommended Genuine and SAFE battery charger here or here. Genuine Quality Spare batteries here or here. Why we like it – “Performance and Price!”, simple to use and very effective. * Please select the Model you want in the Option-Window below and current stock levels will be displayed *