This is the new PARD NV008 S Digital Night Vision Rifle Scope for 2022 and we really like it.
Price and Performance is really good, it is simple to use and very effective. The inbuilt IR torch is very good by itself, so it’s a complete unit that is effective at typical night hunting distances.
WHY WE THINK THIS IS A BRILLIANT RIFLE SCOPE
The PARD NV008 S Digital Vision Rifle Scope truly is a very good scope and at this price point it’s amazing.
- It’s a Night and Day Scope
- Ballistic Calculator is inbuilt
- Compact Design
- 2 Years Warranty from date of purchase
- In Country Support & Service (Melbourne)
- PARD developed 2K Sensor
- PARD developed Imagining Module for enhanced images
- Camera sensitivity up to 0.0001 lux
- 70mm objective lens with 6.5 – 13x magnification (PIP: up to 26x)
- Fold out “Throw Lever”
- Powerful 850 nm inbuilt IR – Range 350m+
- Under normal “Night Hunting” circumstances, there is no need for an External Torch
- Optional Laser Rangefinder
- Ballistic Calculator – You have to manually enter the target distance with the non-LRF model
- Built-in 1mw red laser, for use as a marker
- Compact Design
- Rail mount to fit to your rifle’s Picatinny or Weaver rail
- 1 x 18650 Li-Ion Battery (Flat Top – non protected)
- Compatible charger (18650 Li-Ion Battery)
- Micro SD Card from a reputable manufacturer for optional recording
If you still have an unanswered question or several, please don’t hesitate to contact us directly by message, email or phone and we will be more than happy to answer your questions…
Customer’s email/review sent to PARD Australia in February -23 after purchasing a NV008S-LRF:
I couldn’t believe a text that my parcel had arrived at the post office only 2 days after purchasing my PARD NV008S LRF Scope. Especially since it was being sent from Vic to rural NSW. The PARD is my third day night scope, and I was impressed with the clarity of the night vision in particular. The scope has a laser range finder and ballistic calculator which I wanted, as I mainly use the scope for loopy subsonic loads like .22 quiet’s, .22 subsonic and on my .22 air rifle. Being on a smaller property being quiet is a priority, as is not missing and up to five profiles can be stored on the scope. There is also a laser on it which I have sighted in at 5 meters and used for a quick shot on a rat that the dog chased into the dam and surfaced for a second. The other thing I really like about the NV008 is that the cover for micro card etc is a screw cap as opposed to a silicone rubber cover that usually snaps and gets lost. There is a small pic rail on the right side, not left so if you mount a torch etc. it is on the correct side for most shooters. The torch is adequate, and I have identified animals out to 300m at night without a problem. As the day setting on the scope is so sensitive I have used on occasion with a red torch at night which is great if you have long grass in the foreground and trying to pick up eye shine and the reflection from the IR is too great. Though thermal is great, I like to use it as a spotter and take the shot with IR so there are no obstructions or infrastructure that can be damaged in the background.
(We tested the Ballistics)
IN THE FIELD – USING BALLISTICS
HOW FAR CAN I SEE